Tuesday, June 7, 2011

summer contest for free mini session



All you need to do to enter is send your friends/family/coworkers/strangers you just met to my facebook page and have them "LIKE" my page and write on my wall telling me who sent them.

Heres the break down:
1. Send friends to my facebook fan page
2. Have them "LIKE" my page
3. comment on my wall telling me who sent them

Person with the most people sent wins!

**Make sure your friends "like" my page so you get credit for that vote! :)

Do this and the winner will receive a FREE MINI SESSION, which includes:
*30 minute session at the location of your choice (travel fees apply if 25 miles or more outside of the zipcode 77494)
*CD with 10-15 edited images
*Proof gallery

Contest starts now and ends Tuesday, June 14th at midnight. Winner will be announced Wednesday, June 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment