Wednesday, November 3, 2010

M&M GET MARRIED!! - Ashton Gardens - Houston, TX Wedding Photographer

This will be the longest post of your life! Mainly b/c this bride has been my best friend since we were 2! These two were high school sweethearts...and when I say high school, I mean Matt was a sophomore and melissa was a junior (correct?)! So, they have been together forEVER!!!

Their wedding was exactly what I always thought melissa's would be....and I would know this b/c when you are best friends since you were 2, and you talk about your dream wedding since you can talk..the topic comes up every now and then :) haha! The music...the jewelery...the dress...everything!

And P.S....if you aren't listening to Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" you should be, b/c seeing everyone dance to that song and sing it as loud as possible...still kind of makes me tear up. (Maybe b/c I'm pregnant...but still). Haha!!

I did not crying...UNTIL Melissa and her dad (who is like my second dad) danced to "Landslide" by Stevie Nicks and then Matt and his mom danced to "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. SHEESH!

Anyways...this may be scattered writing, but I have sooo many memories and thoughts on their wedding its hard to make it into a nice composed paragraph. :)

I love you guys!! GREAT WEDDING!























e





















m







l



























a









































No comments:

Post a Comment