Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"P" Family - Katy, TX Family Photographer




i love the look on the boys faces in this one :)




















isn't she such a pretty mommy :)


Such a sweet family! They were up for anything and made it easy for me to chase them around capturing all their sweet moments. By the way....this mom and dad were sooo in love it was so sweet! They held hands and kissed in between photos. I don't think I have ever seen that...normally parents are stressed out b/c their kids aren't smiling for pictures :) It was refreshing!

Thanks P family for letting me chase your boys around :)

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    Thank you so much for a wonderful shoot, we had so much fun & you did great keeping up with my boys! :) they are just perfect, we are so happy with them, thank you again!

    ReplyDelete