Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The "G" kids - Fulshear TX Family Photographer

The G family was so much fun to hang out with. I have never done a session with so many different age kids :). Age 10 years, 5 yrs, 3 yrs, and 7 months...right Melissa? The oldest made me laugh so hard during this session. He told me when his mom left to get the baby that he would like some pictures with his shirt unbuttoned (since his mom had buttoned it for him when they first arrived) b/c "she doesn't understand." So we took some pictures of his unbuttoned more "cool" look and he asked if his pictures would show up in a newspaper. I said "no, but they will be on my website and blog." His answer..."even better!" haha. What a funny age!

Thanks again G family for letting me capture some moments in the blue bonnets :)















No comments:

Post a Comment