Sunday, February 28, 2010

"T" Family - Katy, TX Family/Maternity Photographer

Meet the "T" Family! Their son is in our playgroup that my daughter is in. Y'all are probably thinking "How many kids are in that playgroup?"...answer: a lot! :)

Anyways, they wanted some pictures of their growing family/belly....and doesn't she look GREAT? Unlike someone I know very well who gained all the weight in her face when she was pregnant with her own daughter. ::cough:: ME ::cough::




























...and one funny one. I was telling them I was going to take a picture of how their son really felt about the whole session...This summed it up pretty well :) I still think we got some CUTE shots out of it all..even if he didn't participate. But then again, what 20 month old does? Haha

I had a great time "T" family...can't wait to take pictures of the new little one when he/she arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment