Friday, December 11, 2009

some of our own family pictures...thank you remote :)

Last year when I did our own family pictures I almost broke my leg off running back and forth between the camera and my family....not being as graceful on the way back while sliding down the hill we were on...the timer got me sitting on the ground while my husband and daughter watched. Its quite funny NOW...but I cursed not having a remote to make it much easier on me. This time I was prepared and our "session" was done in probably 10 minutes. The quickest I have EVER done a photo session. And good news is..my daughter thought it was pretty funny to see the camera go off by itself which made for a good smiley picture :). Lately she has been telling me "no no" when I bring out the camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment